Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Six friends Ashok, Shivya, Baskar, Lalitha, Gayathri and Ritish stay on a 6 floor building with the ground floor numbered as floor number 1 and so on. All the friends have visa for different countries such as; Australia, Russia, USA, Canada, Kuwait and UK not necessarily in the same order. They also like different Months via; March, May, June, September, October and December not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
· The person on the top floor having visa for countries either UK or USA
· The one who likes May lives 2 floors below the one who has Visa for USA
· Gayathri likes December and lives on an even numbered floor
· One who have visa for USA country likes either September or June
· Baskar lives 3 floors below Shivya
· One who lives on 2nd floor has the visa for Canada country and likes neither December nor May
· Lalitha’s visa country is Kuwait and she lives 1 floor above Baskar
· Baskar does not like Canada
· One who has the visa of Australia country likes October
· One who likes September lives on an odd numbered floor
· Ashok likes June and stays just above the person who likes September
· One who has Kuwait country visa does not like September.
1). Who lives in the second floor?
a) The one who likes March
c) The one who have Canada country visa
d) All of the above
e) None of these
2). Which of the following country visa and Month like by Baskar?
a) Russia – June
b) Australia – October
c) USA – December
d) UK – May
e) Russia – September
3). Which of the following person like May?
4). The one who likes June have which of the following country visa?
5). Which of the following combinations is true?
a) 3 – Lalitha – Kuwait – December
b) 1 – Baskar – Canada- October
c) 5 – Shivya – USA – September
d) 6 – Ashok –Kuwait- June
e) None of these
Explanation With Answer Key:
Directions (Q. 1-5):
1). Answer: d)
2). Answer: b)
3). Answer: e)
4). Answer: a)
5). Answer: c)