1. The coastal tract of Orissa is also known as the
(a) Vindhya Plain
(b) Utkal Plain
(c) Pulicut Plain
(d) Kathiawar Plain
2. Which of the following is considered a cash crop in India?
3. “Slash and Burn agriculture” is the name given to
(a) method of potato cultivation
(b) process of deforestation
(c) mixed farming
(d) shifting cultivation
4. Which is the hottest planet in the Solar System?
5. The largest planet in our solar system is
6. Kaziranga National Park is famous for
7. A __________ is a fan shaped tract formed at the mouth of a river.