Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight balls are arranged in a stack from bottom to top numbered from 1-8 each from a different e commerce games; Cricket, Football, Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Table Tennis and Badminton not necessarily in the same order.Each ball has different colours viz,Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Black, Pink and Orange not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• The ball from Tennisgame is kept at an even numbered position
• There are 3 balls between the ball from Tennisgame and the ball with Orangecolour
• The ball from Golfgame is either at the top or at the bottom of the stack
• Ball number 2 has Redcolour and it is not from Tennisgame
• Ball with the Whitecolour is kept between the ball from Table Tennisgame and the ball having Yellowcolour
• The ball from Cricketgame is kept one ball above the ball from Hockeygame
• There are 4 balls between the ball with Bluecolour and the ball from Table Tennisgame
• There are 3 balls between the ball with Whitecolour and the ball with Greencolour
• The ball from Badmintongame is between the ball with Pinkcolour and the ball from Rugbygame
• The ball from Table Tennisgame does not have Pinkcolour
1).How many balls are kept between Cricketgameball and Golfgameball?
Answer is: B
2.Which of the following gameball kept in 3rd position?
Answer is: C
3.The ball from Tennisgame is kept in which of the following floor?
e.None of these
Answer is: A
4.The ball from Tennisgame is kept in which of the following floor?
e.None of these
Answer is: D
5.Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
Answer is: E
Detailed explanation :