Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Seven games – High jump, Pole vault, Long jump, Triple jump, Shot put, Discus throw and Javelin throw–held on Bhubaneswar on Sunday. Each game starting at different times 4 AM, 7 AM, 8 AM, 10 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM and 6 PM not necessarily in the same order. And ends at different times.
• Long jump is the earliest to start. Its starting time is not after 7 a.m. and its total time is two hours less than the total time of Discus throw.
• Since High jumpis the least duration game, it starts before 7 p.m. and the games end at 9 p.m.
• Triple jumpstarts at Sunday 10 a.m. and takes 19 hours to finish the game.
• There is a four hour gap between the starting times of Shot put, starting at 8 a.m. and Long jump.
• Shot put takes one hour more than the total time of Long jump to finish the game.
• High jumpstarts five hours after Pole vaultstarts but takes only three hours to finish the game.
• Discus throw and Javelin throw take 10 hours and 8 hours to finish the game.
• Discus throwstarts at 3 p.m. and there is gap of 8 hours between the starting times of Discus throw and Javelin throw.
• One game ends at 6 p.m.
1). Which of the following game starting last on Sunday?
2. Which of the following gamesends on Monday?
c.Both Triple jump and Discus throw
Answer is: C
3). What is the difference between the starting timing of Triple jump and High jump games?
Answer is: D
4). How many gamesstarting between Pole vault and Discus throw?
Answer is: A
5). Which of the following statement is true as per the given information?
a.Pole vault – 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
b.High jump – 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
c.Javelin throw – 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
d.Shot put – 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
e.Long jump – 4:00 AM – 12:00 noon