Just Try this IAS question How do u write 28 June 2015 in 5 letters without using numbers??? Any genius in the Group Waiting for the Answer
Ans : Today
1.Civil Service Interview Question
A girl candidate went for an interview. While being asked some aptitude questions, she was suddenly asked by the interviewer, ‘What if you wake up one morning only to find out that you are pregnant?’
She was shocked to hear the question and could not reply. Do you think she could have come up with a smart answer?
2.An old man in the village feels that his end is near. He calls his two sons to discuss about the land he owns and other properties. He tells them to have a race on their horses till the city border. The one with the slower horse will be rewarded with the entire property.
Both of them keep wandering here or there without any result as no one is filling to reach the border. Then they visit the wise man of the village and seek his advice. The wise men tells them something listening to which they jump on the horses and race as fast as they can till the city border.
What did the wise man tell them?
3.If you are a genius, you can solve it easily.
Use three 9’s in a mathematical expression such that it forms the number one. You are not allowed to divide or multiply them.
4.A wealthy man once decided to donate money to all the citizens of his area. He decided to give $60 to women and $45 to the men. But out of the 3552 people, only 1/9 of men and 1/12 of women came to receive money.
How much money did he spend in such a scenario?
5.A candidate had appeared in an interview in a renowned company. While answering the question, he became quite nervous. The interviewer was generous and he ordered coffee for him. He kept the coffee before him. Before the candidate could take a sip, he was asked by the interviewer ‘What is before you?’
He smiled and replied ‘Tea’. The interviewer hired him immediately. Why?
6.A mastermind organized a quiz competition in which six selected candidates were invite namely James Hunt, Ruxandra Bar, Sophia Connors, David Finch, Fred Odea and Brian Miller. A ‘special puzzle’ was asked to all of them. The first one to answer it was promised for a big award.
After that, the candidates were offered the meal before the mastermind stood up to announce the much awaited result. He started announcing:
‘Ok now everybody!’
‘The winner of…..’
‘The Hardest Riddle Ever Event.’
And then he smiled. All the candidates understood who won.
Do you know who won ?
7.There are four people in a house. A fireman, an athlete, an old woman and a drunk guy. The house catches fire and before the fact is known, it is too late. All they know is that the entire house is in flames and it will collapse exactly after twelve minutes. Now they can move out of the house but for that, they will have to pass the hallway which is entirely blazing with flames. Thus to move, one must carry a fire extinguisher to keep the flames away. Seeking the burnt wooden floor, only two person can run through that hallway at one time. But for others to go, one must return back with the fire extinguisher.The fireman, is trained for such tasks and can run through the hallway in a minute. The athlete can make it in a couple of minutes. The old woman can run slowly and will cover the hallway in four minutes. The drunk guy will take five minutes to run through it. If all of them can make it through the hallway in twelve minutes, all of them will be saved. When two move together, they will run with the speed of the slower one.
How will all four of them manage to run to safety?
8.What comprises of five hands (or more) without being declared as an abnormal creature?
9.Suppose there are two cogwheels in a box. The bigger wheel has twenty four teeth while the smaller one has eight. The bigger one is firmly attached on the center of the box (so it can’t turn or move) and the smaller one rotates around it.
Can you tell the number of times it will turn around the big one when comparing with the box when it turns once?
10.It takes ten minutes to fry a steak (five minutes for each side). You are frying the steaks in a pan that can accommodate only two steaks at one time. What is the least amount of time by which you can fry all the three steaks you have?
Incoming search terms:
- How do u write 28 June 2015 in 5 letters without using numbers ??
- 28 june 2015 in 5 letters
- How do u write 28 June 2015 in 5 letters without using numbers ?
- how do you write 28 june 2015 in 5 letters
- Just try this IAS question How do u write 28 june 2015 in 5 letters without using numbers ??
- How do u write 28 june 2015 in 5 letters without using numbers
- 28 june 2015 without using numbers find out the five letters how
- 28 june 2015 in 5 letters without using numbers ??
- mandi bhav in neemuch 28 06 2015
- 28 June 2015 five letters
- how to write 28 june 2015 not using numbers
- How do u write 28 June 2015
- 28 june 2015 in five letters
- how to write 28 june 2015 in 5 letters without using number
- how do you write 28 june 2015
- How do you write June 28 2015 in 5 letters without using numbers?
- write 28 june 2015 in five letter word
- hindi letter pa 2 1/2 puzzle
- nagaland state lottery draw flaming morning go result today 06 09 2015
- how to write 28 june 2015 without number
- how we write 28 June 2015 in 5 letters without using number
- how to write 28 june 2015 without using number
- how do you write 28 June 2015 without numbers
- how do you write 28 june 2015 in 5letters without using numbers
- how to write 28 june 2015 in five letter