In past farmers had used excessive water, fertilizers, urea to increase the productivity. That was a short-term solution. Gradually the soil health depleted and productivity decreased.Prime Minister gave a slogan Swasth Dharaa Khet Haraa
Launched at – Suratgarh town in Rajasthan by Narendra Modi on 19-2-2015
Scheme name – Soil Health Card
Main purpose of this scheme is to provide well researched and expert recommendations to farmers related to usage of fertilizers based on the reports of reports of soil tested in laboratories.
After testing the soil of a farm in Soil testing laboratory, Government will issue Soil Health Card. This Card will carry crop-wise recommendation of fertilizers and input required to increase soil efficiency.
Soil will be tested regular basis to ensure that farmers are using required fertilizers.
In July 2014, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley allocated :-
Rs.100 crores to be spent on issuing Soil health cards.Rs.56 crores to be spent on 100 mobile soil testing laboratories
Tamilnadu started Soil health card scheme in 2006. There are 30 soil testing laboratories and 18 mobile soil testing laboratories.
Incoming search terms:
- about lekhpal work related to soil health card
- soil test apps downlod
- soil healthcard scheme banker adda
- soil health card/bankersadda
- soil health card sheame bankers adda
- soil health card scheme bankersadda
- Soil health card ke bary main jankari in Hindi
- soil health card bankers adda
- Soil adda 2016
- bankersadda soil health card
- BA paper scheme do hazaar Shola
- about soil health card on ba adda
- www bankersadda com/soil health card