1. The base of a prism is quadrilateral ABCD, if AB = 24, BC = 18, CD = 25 and AD = 25, ABC = 90° and volume of prism is 5160 cm³, Find the lateral surface of the prism.
(a) 920 cm²
(b) 1050 cm²
2. In a water tank, there are four water supply pipes are connected at equal height from bottom to up. First pipe is in bottom and fourth one is at 3/4th height. In how much time a full tank will empty. If first pipe can empty the full tank in 16 hr.
(a) 6 hr 30 min
(b) 8 hr 20 min
(c) 12 hr
(d) 12 hr 45 min
3. A contractor employed 68 person for a work. In 10 days 5/6 part work be completed. But due to rain 40% work be destroyed. After rain 17 person left the work, then in how many days total work will finish.
4. A, B & C can do a work in 20hr, 36 hr and 28hr respectively. A, B & C start a work at 4 am. At 8 am A left the job, but at 1 pm B also left then at what time whole work be finished.
(a) 6 : 30 pm
(b) 7 : 24 pm
(c) 6 : 45 pm
(d) 7 : 30 pm
5. A student has 44 red balls, 66 white balls and 110 black balls. He has to arrange so that in one row same color ball be placed and in each row number of balls be also same. Find the minimum number of row.